1 888 560 6903
Direct & Drop Shipping Available. Major Credit Cards Accepted. Net 30 day terms OAC
3M Scotchlite and Thinsulate are registered trademarks of 3M Company
Commonly referred to as:
Recommended Garment Type:
Jacket & Outerwear, Trousers & Pants, Cold Weather Parka & Coat, Coveralls & Ensembles, Vest & Waistcoat, Uniform
3M SCOTCHLITE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL _ 7160 WHITE HIGH GLOSS REFLECTIVE TRIM
STANDARD CASE PACKAGING & CASE WEIGHTS
3M 7160 - White High Gloss - Scotchlite Reflective - Common Sizes below in Blue
Listed below are roll widths and required number of rolls per case.
A case is defined as one single product in one width equaling 304.8mm (12 inches).
|Roll Width||Roll Width||Roll Length||Roll Length||Rolls/Case||@ Weight|
|9.525mm||3/8"||100 Meter||109 Yards||32 Rolls||28 lbs|
|109 Yards||24 Rolls||29 lbs|
|12.7mm||1/2"||200 Meter||218 Yards||12 Rolls||29 lbs|
|19.05mm||3/4"||100 Meter||109 Yards||16 Rolls||28 lbs|
|19.05mm||3/4"||200 Meter||218 Yards||8 Rolls||28 lbs|
|25.4mm||1"||100 Meter||109 Yards||12 Rolls||29 lbs|
|25.4mm||1"||200 Meter||218 Yards||6 Rolls||29 lbs|
|34.925mm||1 -3/8"||100 Meter||109 Yards||8 Rolls||27 lbs|
|38.1mm||1 -1/2"||100 Meter||109 Yards||8 Rolls||29 lbs|
|50.8mm||2"||100 Meter||109 Yards||6 Rolls||30 lbs|
|50.8mm||2"||200 Meter||218 Yards||3 Rolls||30 lbs|
|76.2mm||3"||100 Meter||109 Yards||4 Rolls||29 lbs|
|101.6mm||4"||100 Meter||109 Yards||3 Rolls||30 lbs|
|304.8mm||12"||100 Meter||109 Yards||1 Roll||30 lbs|
* Roll weights are estimated and will vary product to product. If exact weight is necessary please contact us.
Tags: 3M 7160 Reflective, 3M Reflective 7160, 7160 3M Reflective, 7160 3M Scotchlite, High Gloss 3M
3M Scotchlite Reflective Material – 7160 High Gloss White Trim
- 3M 7160 High Gloss prismatic technology allows for and can meet both reflective and fluorescent
requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107 and CSA Z96 high visibility safety apparel standards.
- 7160 White is certified to the current editions of ANSI/ISEA 107 & CSA Z96 high visibility safety apparel standards
- 3M High Gloss White 7160 material provides superior color and brightness retention after UV exposure.
- 3M Scotchlite 7160 Sews easily onto other fabrics and may be hand-cut, die-cut, slit or guillotined.
- White 7160 Incorporates a dye resistant coating along with premium seal strength for durable applications that
require superior water holdout.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective 7160 White contains a special coating to help resist dye migration.
3M Scotchlite Reflective Material 7160 - White High Gloss - Sew On / Weld On
3M Scotchlite Reflective Material – High Gloss Products are designed for use on safety garments and when properly used, help enhance the visibility of the wearer in nighttime or low-light conditions when illuminated by headlights.
Scotchlite reflective material – high gloss products consist of highly retroreflective microprisms formed on flexible, glossy and UV-stabilized polymeric film. They are available either sealed to a vinyl backing or unsealed for custom converting. They may be sewn or radio/high frequency (RF or HF) welded to compatible fabrics. High gloss films may also be screen printed, embossed or used as piping.
3M Scotchlite Reflective Material – High Gloss Trim, Chevron and Panel encapsulates the microprisms and protects the reflective product from dirt and moisture penetration. Fluorescent red-orange and fluorescent lime-yellow high gloss colors enhance conspicuity under daytime conditions, particularly at dawn or dusk or on cloudy days.